Residing in Mumbai, Redchillies.vfx is among India’s premier visual effects companies. Set-up in 2006 by 3 partners namely: Shah Rukh Khan, Keitan Yadav & Haresh Hingorani.
Currently we are looking for:
1. Animators / Rotomation Artist
No. of Vacancies – 20
Summary of Position –
An Animator is responsible for expediting high quality character/creature animation.
- Strong knowledge of Maya/Max
- Certification Course in Maya/Max.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Endorphing, Motion Builder.
- Expertly create Character Animation for variety of character type.
- Work with groups including Riggers, Match Movie, Camera tracking, Fx.
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create believable animation with convincing performances and motion.
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction.
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines.
- Working Knowledge for Animation on Maya/Max Software.
- A good sense of timing.
- Internal Pipeline knowledge.
- Inter Dept. communication skills.
- Must work well in a team.
2. Matte Painting Artist
No. of Vacancies – 4
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on feature films. Experience in matte painting for television would also be taken into account.
- Fine arts degree holders are preferred.
- Working knowledge of the basic principles of 3D texture projections in Maya.
- A good understanding and application of basic perspective as a basis for a form building/correcting strategy in the creation of the digital environments.
- Technical proficiency in photography with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting and color.
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop Experience creating digital paintings of photo realistic environments based on concept art and/or photo reference.
- Possess a strong understanding of light, color and perspective
- Possess excellent artistic communication skills as well as an excellent eye for detail Sound knowledge and understanding of visual effects pipelines, production and implementation, as well as the ability to work well in a team.
- A good understanding of 2D and 3D workflows within a feature film environment.
3. Character Modeling
No. of Vacancies – 5
- Must have keen knowledge and understanding of anatomy.
- How to effectively translate your ideas to communicate with other artists.
- Traditional sculpting techniques using digital tools such as Maya or Z-brush.
- Strong sense of form, scale and proportion.
- Strong spatial awareness and a good sense of form, scale and proportion
- A very keen eye for detail
- A full working knowledge of modelling in any one or more of these packages: Maya,
- Ability to work with packages such as Mudbox or Z-brush
- Knowledge of Polygon and sub-division surface modelling
- Ability to deliver a “clean” model with tidy polygon/sub-d placement and good basic UV layout for texturing
- Understanding of when to model detail or have the detail added through the shading, by liaising with the shader writers and look development artists.
- Build complex 3D character models for an array of visuals within features.
- Take direction from the Production Designer and work along side development artists and character TD’s to interpret designs and translate into builds and models for the production.
- Determine an appropriate level of detail for all models you are required to create.
- Use reference material where possible to create suitable representations of the needed character or prop.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated resume and demo reel link to email@example.com
4th floor, DLH park
Near MTNL signal, Swami Vivekanand Road
Sunder Nagar, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai – 400064 – India