Incessant Rain Kathmandu, Nepal is Hiring
- 3D Animator
Incessant Rain looking for a disciplined and artistic resource with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The Animator will read through scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
- Responsible for animating 3D character models, handle key frame animations and facial/lip synch animations.
- Demonstrate a broad range of 3D animation principles, animating characters and objects to meet the required direction in creating the overall look, attitude and style of the production.
- Work collaboratively to meet production objectives, deadlines and quotas, ensuring open communication with other managers and team members
- Actively participate in team/department meetings
- Mentor entry-level artists by providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth
- Should be a mid-level or senior level animator position.
- 2+ years related entertainment industry experience.
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Determines the best method of completing tasks that fall within the scope of normal responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Maya is a must.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and show reel link to firstname.lastname@example.org